Ayurtox is a natural supplement geared towards detoxifying your body and enriching your overall health. It will:
- Remove Toxins and Body Waste
- Revitalize Your Excretory System
- Rejuvenate Internal Processes
- Elevate Your Energy Levels
- Decrease Allergic Reactions
- Improve Your Overall Health.
|Independently Tested by SGS for Quality and Safety|
|110% Money Back Guarantee for Order Online!|
|from India Herbs – Your Holistic Healthcare Partner!|
|100% Natural – 100% Safe|
Try a Proprietary Formula for Body Cleansing and Rejuvenation based on Ayurveda – the Oldest and Most Comprehensive Medical System Available.
Ayurtox treats the underlying causes of recurring illnesses – not just the symptoms!
How It Works
Ayurtox contains the 17 most potent detoxifying herbal concentrates available in Ayurvedic Science and backed by clinical studies. When formulated in the correct amounts and blended by our proprietary process, 421 natural phytonutrients exert 611 synergistic activitieson your body to stimulate key processes for restoring strength and balance while boosting cell performance. Ayurtox helps the body protect itself from toxins and assists the mind with the challenging task of staying healthy in stressful times. This is accomplished through the removal of metabolic waste and toxins introduced from heavy metals contamination, pesticides, herbicides, solvents, drug residues, and parasites. Ayurtox detoxifies muscle tissue, improves circulation, and protects your body from internal stress damage.
Ayurtox nourishes and stimulates your muscle and connective tissues and gastrointestinal and nervous systems to keep your detoxification processes fully operational against continual onslaught of environmental and bacterial toxins and free radical damage. Ayurtox helps remove metabolic and environmental toxins by chelating and binding toxins, neutralizing them in the liver, and assisting with their elimination from the body. It primes the vital organs by ensuring that deoxygenated blood is always pumped away quickly from healthy tissue. Ayurtox supports the anti-inflammatory processes of the body by increasing macrophages and mast cells that are responsible for defense against foreign invaders. It tones the digestive tract and helps process harmful parasites so that they can be removed through the GI tract successfully. Ayurtox is an excellent revitalizing herbal supplement that supports your cellular systems by exerting a complete and natural detoxification process at the cellular level.
The ingredients in Ayurtox comprise a Proprietary Blend that goes to work directly on your entire body with positive impact on toxin elimination, general health, and longevity. Simply take one Ayurtox capsule two times per day to maintain and intensify these effects on your body over time. For optimal results, please incorporate lifestyle guidance provided to you through medical consultation with our staff of Ayurveda doctors.
DOCTORS AND AYURVEDA SCIENCE AGREE …
Ayurtox’s Proprietary Formula for Detoxification Gives Lasting and Meaningful Results.
No Prescription Required!
Ayurtox is a product of:
- 5,000 years of Ayurvedic wisdom
- Modern testing and research
- Breakthrough encapsulation technique
- Laboratory-controlled potency
- Doctor-approved, carefully calibrated formula.
Studies show that since the 1940s approximately 87,000 synthetic new chemicals have been produced in the United States alone. At most about 3% of these chemicals have been tested for cancer-causing properties, and even fewer have been tested for hormone disrupting properties. Over 3,000 of these chemicals have been added to our food supply and more than 10,000 chemical solvents, emulsifiers, and preservatives are being used for food processing.
We ingest hundreds of pounds of food annually that are contaminated by these chemicals. In our lifetime through food we ingest, water we drink and bathe in, and air we breathe, each of us will consume 100 times the amount of pesticides, chemicals, life stock hormones, and preservatives than our grandparents did. This will inevitably disrupt the natural harmony and balance of our bodies.
In addition, much of today’s foods are genetically modified. The term genetically modified means the genetic blueprints of living organisms such as plants, animals, and microorganisms are unnaturally altered or disrupted. The “hidden menu” of these unlabeled genetically engineered foods and food ingredients in the United States now includes soybeans, soy oil, corn, potatoes, squash, canola oil, cotton seed oil, papaya, tomatoes, and dairy products. Over 70 million acres of genetically engineered crops are presently under cultivation in the United States. Up to 500,000 dairy cows are being injected regularly with Monsanto’s recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH). And genetically modified bacteria and fungi are used in the production of enzymes, vitamins, food additives, flavorings, and processing agents in thousands of foods on grocery shelves. According to the biotechnology industry, 100% of food in the United States will be genetically engineered within the next 5 to 10 years!
Consuming these genetically modified foods presents a constant and unknown hazard to the very essence of our well being.
Your Detoxification System
A toxin is defined as any compound that has a detrimental effect on cell function or structure; some toxins cause minimal negative effects while others can be fatal. Toxins damage the body in an insidious and cumulative manner. The body naturally processes toxins through the liver, kidneys, and lower intestines. These organs must function optimally for toxins to be adequately removed from the body before they damage tissue. If your detoxification system becomes overtaxed, toxic metabolites (by-products of metabolism) gradually accumulate and wreak havoc on normal body processes. Since all of your organs and functions are intimately connected, when basic body processes breakdown, your entire body deteriorates.
For example, the human body is composed of about 60 trillion cells of various shapes and functions. Every cell and tissue in the body is nourished by nutrients in the blood stream which are supplied through the intestines. The digestive tract converts food into valuable nutrients which are subsequently absorbed by the body. During this process, the digestive system produces a mucous substance which is normally excreted together with other waste matter. However, diets rich in processed foods and poor in fiber prevent proper elimination of this substance. As small amounts accumulate along the walls of the digestive tract, sluggish bowel movement and constipation occurs.
As colon walls cake up and passages of the colon get narrower and narrower, the digestive process of toxin extraction from food and elimination from the body becomes ineffective leading to a toxic colon condition. Undigested fecal matter in the body is one of the leading causes of diseases. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the average American male aged 50 has between 5 and 22 pounds of compacted fecal matter stuck in his digestive system. The subsequent contamination of the intestines leads to toxins entering the blood, tissues, and organs, and contaminating them as well.
The largest internal organ in the body is the liver. The liver works by both filtering toxins directly and by altering toxins so that they can be removed during other stages of detoxification. The liver filters toxins from about one liter of blood every minute. Some of these toxins are endotoxins (produced in the body) and exotoxins (from outside the body). These wastes are eliminated by the kidneys or the colon. Other toxins, composed of compounds that are difficult for the liver to filter, must be broken down with enzymes so that they can be removed. A properly functioning liver is vital to your health.
Serious toxin overload of the liver can easily occur. Toxins released from the liver must leave the body through the colon and kidneys. If a person is constipated, the toxins are not eliminated and are instead reabsorbed back into the liver. This occurs while new exotoxins are continually introduced into the body through medication, pesticides, cigarette smoke, pollution, impurities in food, bacteria, and other problematic substances in the environment; and concurrently new endotoxins are created in the body due to stress and lack of exercise.
The resulting blood pollution puts tremendous strain on the kidneys which normally process 200 quarts of blood daily to sift out waste products to keep blood clean and chemically balanced. The road to disease is soon paved with an improperly functioning liver, gummed up excretory system, strained kidneys, and a slew of toxins that bind to enzymes at the cellular level and neutralize them causing cells to stop functioning properly.
This toxin buildup initially expresses itself through minor symptoms like sluggishness, headaches, and acne, but later leads to life-threatening ailments like cancer, organ failure, and hormonal imbalances which cause obesity and diabetes. A study by the Columbia University School of Public Health estimates that 95 percent of cancer is caused by diet and environmental toxicity. Most Americans have between 400 and 800 chemicals stored in their bodies typically in fat cells.
|Your Detoxification System|
|Healthy Colon||Unhealthy Colon|
|Healthy Colon Lining||Toxin Damaged Colon Lining|
|Healthy Liver||Diseased Liver|
|Healthy Kidney||Failed Kidney|
Resulting Health Problems
Digestive clogging, liver overload, failing kidneys, and toxin buildup are known to cause the following health problems:
You can cleanse your body and optimize your long-term health by:
1) Reversing Damage – Years of continual toxin ingestion have caused damage to your detoxification system. To help reverse this, Ayurtox releases hundreds of phytonutrients that act at the molecular level to remove metabolic waste and toxins from your body, stimulate and tone your gastrointestinal system, improve circulation, nourish muscle and connective tissues, prime vital organs like the liver and kidneys, strengthen your immune system, and soothe your nervous system to restore natural balance and harmony to your body.
2) Limiting Harmful Foods – Avoid processed and canned foods, dairy products (especially cheese), and junk foods which are full of toxins, low in nutritional value, and lack dietary fiber.
3) Eating Healthy Foods – Consume plenty of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Regularly eat home-cooked meals (without MSG or artificial sweeteners). Raw and slightly steamed vegetables are best for vitamins and nutrients. Dried beans and other dried items are better for cooking than canned foods.
4) Drinking Purified Water – Use a reputable water filtration system to ensure the cleanest possible water is available for your household. Water coming from public water supplies will at the least contain contaminants from old piping and usually has bacteria.
5) Increasing Fluid Intake – Purified water and freshly squeezed juices help flush toxins from your body. If possible, consume only broths, pureed vegetables, water, and juices to treat your body to a liquid diet and reduce burden to your digestive system one day a week.
6) Drinking Herbal Teas – Teas made from Fenugreek, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Spearmint help promote urination and bowel movement and remove mucus along with trapped viruses and bacteria from the body.
7) Treating Constipation – Take natural laxatives like Psyllium to ensure regular bowel movements which help prevent toxins from building up in the digestive tract.
8) Undertaking Spa Therapy – Steam bath, sauna, and massage help loosen toxins and remove them from your body.
9) Seeking Relaxation – Strive to get 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night and find quiet time for at least 5 minutes of meditation daily. Allowing your body to recuperate and keeping your mind at ease helps balance your nervous system and minimize harmful hormones produced by stressful living.
10) Reducing Exposure to Toxins – Avoid using artificial air fresheners, switch to natural brands of toiletries (cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, toothpaste), and use natural cleaning products.
Results: The precise combination of ingredients in Ayurtox along with a mind-body focus precisely addresses your natural detoxification needs!