Rudolf Breuss, a natural healer, was a most extraordinary man who devoted his long life to helping people. Born in 1899 into an impoverished Austrian family, he had a desire to help at a very early age. His eager young mind absorbed every snippet of knowledge he could lay his hands on. He educated himself by reading books and attending lectures whenever he could – a practise he maintained throughout his life.
Today Breuss’ legacy lives on in the form of his book that has sold over a million copies world-wide. I have included his kidney tea blend because I have great respect for the work of this man.
Take for the improvement of general well-being and to help maintain healthy kidney function.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains:
* Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) stem dry 154 mg
* Greater nettle (Stinging nettle) herb dry 103 mg
* Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare) herb dry 82 mg
* St John’s wort herb dry 62 mg
Features / Benefits
* Therapeutically effective.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Contains clear and correct information.
* An inexpensive way of taking a herbal medicine.