- These terms and conditions contain the provisions in the contractual relationship entered into between you (the “Customer”), and us (“HealthDiscoverySg“) which you agree to be binding and enforceable at the time you submit an order through the website at http://www.HealthDiscoverySg.com (the “Website”) to purchase the Products. By placing such orders with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- HealthDiscoverySg reserves the right to add, vary or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to the Customer. It shall revise such Terms and Conditions by updating this page from time to time, and at its sole discretion.
- HealthDiscoverySg reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice anytime.
- In these Terms and Conditions,
- . “Online Shopping” refers to the purchasing of Products through the Website; and
- . “Products” refers to any products for sale by HealthDiscoverySg as featured on the Website.
- . All the Products sold by HealthDiscoverySg through the Website are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between the Customer and HealthDiscoverySg.
- This Online Shopping service is available only to a Customer aged 21 and above and unless otherwise stated, products may be collected or delivered within Singapore only. HealthDiscoverySg has the sole and absolute discretion to refuse to accept the orders of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the orders of any Customer for any reason whatsoever. HealthDiscoverySg is not obliged to give a reason for such refusal or termination.
SUBMISSION OF ORDERS
- The Customer may place an order through the Website by clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button. Shortly after the order is successfully submitted, an email will be sent to the Customer at the email address provided at the point of submitting the order. This email acknowledges the details of the Customer’s order. If the Customer does not receive an acknowledgment email from HealthDiscoverySg within two working days, please contact HealthDiscoverySg‘s Customer Service at +65 62922991, or emailfeedback@HealthDiscoverySg.com.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Customer’s order does not guarantee the availability of the Products. HealthDiscoverySg reserves the right to reject any orders at any time, at its sole discretion. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of any of the following:a. The Product(s) ordered is out of stock;
b. HealthDiscoverySg is unable, for any reason, to obtain authorisation for the Customer’s payment;
c. There is a pricing or product description error; or
d. Any other reason that prohibits it from processing the Customer’s order, goods ordered is not acceptable in the destination country, for example.
- HealthDiscoverySg only accepts payment for orders in Singapore Dollars.
- HealthDiscoverySg accepts payment by Interbank transfer, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Visa and Visa Debit via PayPal™ ONLY. Cash payment is acceptable, if customer chooses to pick up the purchased items at designated location in Singapore.
- The issuer of the credit card or debit card or charge card may have policies and procedures relating to how payments are effected in Singapore dollars. HealthDiscoverySg is not responsible for the application of such policies and procedures.
- Please do not send any payment information via email as HealthDiscoverySg does not guarantee the security of data sent by email.
- By submitting an order to HealthDiscoverySg through the Website, the Customer represents and warrants that the payment details provided on the Customer’s order are valid and correct, and that when the Customer’s order is accepted and processed by HealthDiscoverySg, payment will be made in full. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he is the person referred to in the billing section.
- All prices shown on the Website are in Singapore Dollars without GST (Goods Service Tax) and the final amount payable for all Products ordered will be as featured in the invoice.
- Please note that the prices featured in the Website may change from time to time, and any special offers may be withdrawn at the HealthDiscoverySg‘s sole discretion at any time.
- Although HealthDiscoverySg endevours to ensure the prices displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur, however. If HealthDiscoverySg discovers an error in the price of an item the Customer has ordered, HealthDiscoverySg will contact the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer has the option to reconfirm his order at the correct price or cancel it. If HealthDiscoverySg is unable to contact the Customer, HealthDiscoverySg may treat the Customer’s order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled, and proceed to refund the amount paid.
- The prices featured in the Online Shopping service in the Website are exclusive to the Website. Further offline discounts promotions and vouchers of HealthDiscoverySg‘s associated companies are not applicable.
- Prices for some Products on the Website may differ from those available for sale at HealthDiscoverySg and other HealthDiscoverySg associated outlets.
- The prices featured in the Website are valid and binding on the day the Customer submits the Order and when the order is accepted by HealthDiscoverySg and no requests for variation or reduction of the prices, or application of future discounts offered on the Website, will be entertained or accepted by HealthDiscoverySg.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- After submission of an order via the Website, the Customer cannot vary or cancel the order as HealthDiscoverySg may have already processed the Customer’s order. Under such circumstances, no refund of payments are allowed.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- HealthDiscoverySg has taken care to ensure that the Product illustrations and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images shown on the Website are only representations and the actual Products that are delivered to the Customer may vary accordingly.
- HealthDiscoverySg reserves the right to limit or restrict the sale of Products to any Customer.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods as set out in paragraph 26 below, all Products purchased on the Website may NOT be returned for a refund or exchange.
- HealthDiscoverySg has a policy of no refund or return of exchange of Products unless the Products are:
- . Defective or damaged due to transit and which defects or damage can be directly attributed to HealthDiscoverySg‘s fault;
- . Have expired; or
- . Materially different from the Product the Customer had ordered.
- The Customer must check the Products upon collection or upon delivery and acknowledge on the delivery form that the Products are correct in accordance with their order and in good condition. If the Products are faulty or incorrect, Customers must immediately inform the delivery personnel and if requesting for a replacement Product(s), to submit such request either by email to feedback@HealthDiscoverySg.com or a call to HealthDiscoverySg‘s Customer Service at +65 62922991.
- Upon confirmation by HealthDiscoverySg of such defects, damage, expiry of or incorrect Products, HealthDiscoverySg shall, offer a replacement of the Product and HealthDiscoverySg has the sole and absolute discretion to choose such replacement Product. The Customer is not entitled to request for any other replacement Product.
- For Products that have been delivered and fall under paragraph 24 above and which HealthDiscoverySg has agreed to replace, a replacement will be arranged for re-delivery by HealthDiscoverySg‘s Customer Service Team at its cost.
- If any Product has not been delivered but the Customer has paid for it, HealthDiscoverySg shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either arrange for a subsequent delivery of the missing Product, or refund the Customer a sum equivalent to the value of the Product. The Customer is not entitled to choose which of the aforesaid options are to be offered to him.
- If the Customer has paid in excess of the final purchase amount due for the delivered Products, HealthDiscoverySg shall refund the Customer the sum equivalent to the difference in the amounts without any interest or penalty.
- HealthDiscoverySg reserves the right to collect any Product or any item which may have been included erroneously in the delivery package.
- Delivery is subject to availability of Products in stock and HealthDiscoverySg‘s delivery schedule.
- There are no delivery charges for normal delivery purchases above S$200 per delivery within the Main Island of Singapore.
- Please note that for the local delivery, Products can be delivered to the Main Island of Singapore addresses only and will not be delivered outside the Main Island of Singapore.
- HealthDiscoverySg shall use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery within the requested time slots but HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable for any delay howsoever caused. Delivery timings may be changed by HealthDiscoverySg at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Delivery must be accepted by the Customer or the Customer’s authorised representative, who shall sign on the acceptance form confirming safe receipt of delivery. If the Customer is not able to accept delivery, the Customer must contact HealthDiscoverySg immediately and with sufficient prior notice given to HealthDiscoverySg, to arrange for a subsequent delivery time slot, which will be allocated according to HealthDiscoverySg‘s schedule. The Customer will bear all transport costs and administrative fees for each change in the delivery schedule.
- If the Customer fails to notify HealthDiscoverySg in reasonable time to enable HealthDiscoverySg to arrange for a subsequent delivery, or, if the Customer is not present to accept delivery at the appointed delivery time, and HealthDiscoverySg is unable or fails to effect delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s authorised representative, HealthDiscoverySg shall deposit the Products/delivery items at the guard house of the Customer’s residential address (if applicable) or at the Customer’s residential home (at the door step/gate, where applicable) and such delivery shall be deemed sufficient delivery and HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable in any way to the Customer for loss, damage or defects to the Products delivered.
- The Customer will also pay for all perishable Products in the earlier delivery attempt(s) which have been damaged and/or have expired and all substitute Products which HealthDiscoverySg includes in the subsequent delivery.
- All risks in the Products passes to the Customer upon delivery to the delivery address or as delivered in accordance with paragraphs 35 above.
- Customers can opt to collect the products purchased at HealthDiscoverySg‘s website at the following address with prior notice during the purchase:
- Health Discovery Pte Ltd: 114 Lavender Street #07-82 CT Hub 2, Singapore 338729 (Default Collection Point). Time: 12noon – 7pm (Monday to Friday)
- Ang Mo Kio: Blk 226G Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 #01-679 (S) 560226.
Time: 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday (please call Ms Jasmine 64598189 before collection)
- Paya Lebar: Blk 1014 #07-218 Geylang East Ave 3 (S) 389729.
Time: 11am – 7pm from Monday to Saturday (please call Ms Ang 63567612 before collection)
- Nutrimax Organic Main Store: 390 Victoria St #02-30 Singapore188061. Tel: 62922991.
Time: 11am – 6pm (Daily) . Tel: 62922991
INTERNATIONAL ORDER & SHIPPING
- We ship to many international destinations. However, there are some goods and products can’t be sent either due to restrictions (liquid goods) or perishable goods that require refrigeration. Please email us to confirm.
- We do not add international tax, tariffs or duties to orders. It is solely the customer responsibility to pay these fees.
- Depending on the item, delivery options, and destination, HealthDiscoverySg may ship international orders via FedEx or Registered Parcel by SingPost.
EXCLUSION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- HealthDiscoverySg does not warrant to the Customer or to any third party who purchases or consumes or uses the Products purchased via the Website any fitness or suitability for any purposes, merchantability of the Products satisfactory quality of the Products or make any representation in respect of the condition or usage of the Products in any way, and HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the consumption or use of the Products so delivered.
- HealthDiscoverySg does not adopt any representation or warranty of any kind, by any manufacturer or merchant or distributor or supplier or agent of any Products which are offered for sale through the Website.
- HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products.
- Any liability of HealthDiscoverySg arising under the laws of Singapore for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of HealthDiscoverySg‘s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the affected Product.
- In addition, the Customer hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
- . This Online Shopping service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis;
- . HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to loss of data, income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website or this Online Shopping service, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the access to and use of this Online Shopping service; and,
- . Any material which the Customer downloads or otherwise obtain through the use of the Website is done at the Customer’s own discretion and risk and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data or other liability that results from the download of any such material. HealthDiscoverySg is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to the Customer’s computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of the Website, or any uploading, downloading of data, text, images or other materials or information from the Website.
- The Customer hereby unconditionally consents to HealthDiscoverySg releasing any data provided via this Online Shopping service to HealthDiscoverySg‘s employees, advertisers, parent company, related companies and associated companies, subcontractors, agents or other network operators who carry out services for HealthDiscoverySg in connection with the provision of these services to the Customer.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HealthDiscoverySg collects personal information such as the Customer’s name, email address, birth date, gender, address, contact information, occupation, credit card and other payment information, and personal interests and preferences (“Personal Information”) when the Customer:
- . Applies to be a registered user of the Website;
- . Visits the web pages on the Website that can be accessed without the need for registration;
- . Makes an online purchase through the website of our third party service provider, PayPal™ or such other service provider we may use from time to time;
- . Enters promotions or contests that are available to the Customer without having to be a registered user of the Website;
- . Conducts any Online Shopping; and
- HealthDiscoverySg also automatically receives and records information from the Customer’s browser on HealthDiscoverySg‘s server logs including but not limited to the Customer’s Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page the Customer requested.
- HealthDiscoverySg uses the Personal Information:
- . To facilitate the Customer’s access to the Website or the Customer’s Online Shopping;
- . To customize and personalise the content of the web pages that the Customer sees;
- . To fulfill the Customer’s requests for Online Shopping; and
- The Customer’s Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaffiliated third parties without the Customer’s approval at the time of collection. At such point of collection, the Customer shall have the opportunity to indicate whether the Customer would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information from HealthDiscoverySg and its related companies and associated companies. The Customer’s request for HealthDiscoverySg to cease sharing the Customer’s Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take effect from the date HealthDiscoverySg receives the Customer’s request.
- By using the Website or providing personal information to HealthDiscoverySg, the Customer agrees that HealthDiscoverySg can communicate with the Customer electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to the Customer’s use of the Website. HealthDiscoverySg may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs. HealthDiscoverySg may also send an email to the Customer at the email address provided in these circumstances.
- The Website may contain links to other websites and pages. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, the Customer acknowledges that HealthDiscoverySg does not exercise control over any data or any information which the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the Website. Any access to such other sites or pages is entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- HealthDiscoverySg shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under Online Shopping services when such default is by reason of:
- . fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the control of HealthDiscoverySg,
- . war or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services,
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.